Sunday, November 9, 2014

Faded

I may have erased and forgotten the beautiful texts but I will always remember the hurtful words. I no longer remember your touch or the certain way that you kissed, all I remember was that it was different.

 I may have forgotten the way that you smell, but I know that if you hugged me it would all come back; from the dates and the late nights, to the morning breath and the smell of sweat. If you hugged me I would remember the day you told me you asked her out and would no longer be here, the way it made my chest collapse and how I couldn't stop hitting and screaming with tears streaming down my face, how you only stayed because you were afraid I would slit my wrist and you didn't want it to be because of you. 

It is all fading, being replaced by new memories with new people, but oh my hell if you hugged me... How it would all come back.



2 comments:

  1. This. This is amazing.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.... I don't know how you did it, but in less than 4 paragraphs you exploded my heart with emotion and my mind became intently intrigued.

    ReplyDelete