Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lets be straightforward here



I want everything from life, the good, the bad, the adventures, the lessons, all of it

We all have favorites, they may be ourselves  top five out of all twenty, but remember there is always room for more. Your top five will never stay the same, doesn't mean the top five right now won't be in your top twenty, but through your life you will find more things that will fascinate you or will dance on your taste buds and make you smile. 

We went though the fases of love and bricks but what about cement inbetween the bricks. What about the stories of old love you base your relationships off of?

I grew up in Provo, there was a girl who lived with her parents and grandparents up the street, she was the girl who you just wanted to be: pretty, stylish, and just love able. She was my friend until she started bashing on my best friend Brooke, because she was a bit bigger and shy. And the thing with little kids is we don't think about how people think of us we have such raw feeling and thoughts and have our perspective of right and wrong. But I told her Brooke is my best friend and I'm no longer her friend because she was being mean and saying rude things about my best friend. 

What I'm trying to get to here is that we have lost that raw emotion or at least the action part of it. We over think think the aftermath of it all and just even what the person will think about us afterward, and honestly that's just bullshit. Our friend could have a booger in their nose and we don't want to be rude and embarrass them so we say nothing but if you had a little kid with you they would straight up tell you you have shit hanging out of your nose. I miss that, the straight forwardness of it all. 






1 comment:

  1. "if you had a little kid with you they would straight up tell you you have shit hanging out of your nose."

    #Stolen

    ReplyDelete