Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Awake at 5:40am. No alarm just the fact that I just really had to pee, so technically yes "The Bathroom Alarm."

As I was saying. Up at 5:40am with the "sudden urge" to wake up and walk to the bathroom, tired and too early for lights but my eyes adjust. The first thing I know that needs to be done is my hair, no need to bother that its almost 6am, just as long as I get it done now I don't have to do it later. Simple but cute, done. 

Now this is the hardest part of getting ready in the morning, getting dresses! I know that I always change my mind so close to last second, every time! So I start with bottoms. But I saw a dress and  I just couldn't resist(:

Now makeup, easy enough. Now the rush to eat and get out of the house before my mom reminds me how many minutes left before I have to leave to get to school on time. If Im not ready to leave on time my mom will make my step dad wake up and drive me just to piss me off and ignoring the fact that it will just make me even more late. (Grr).

1 comment: