Friday, September 5, 2014

Stop being a butt :b

Just because I have a license and a car doesn't mean I can't ride my bike to my friends house or to the pool. Don't tell me rib sticks are so 3 years ago because Im in the mood to ride one right now. if I feel like having a rib stick war with my friends, you'd better believe that we're gonna have one. 

I'm not very original when it comes to drawing, I love coloring books, I love filling in the empty spaces and coloring in the lines. The challenge of either keeping a strict color code or plain out all colorful. Im not ashamed of being a senior in high school who buys spongebob coloring books, hell! I love spongebob! 

Lets talk Legos, doesn't matter if you like them or not. For me if you put a box of Legos in front of me just random pieces, no instructions you bet your ass I'm going to start sticking pieces together. No matter how old, 40 or 15, if you are just sitting somewhere with nothing to do and you see a box of Legos just sitting there, there is no way to stop you. You are bound to start sticking pieces together and creating something awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment